A Wedding of Amazing Details!
Ashley and Kevin were so sweet and I cannot wait to show you their story soon. For now though, I am going to show their amazing details. Ashley’s mom, Debbie, did a wonderful job planning and designing this over the top 20’s style wedding. She is not a wedding planner, but she definitely could be. I general do not give a lot of attention to the details on my blog as to me the story is so much more important. In this case though the details were a part of the story. They did have a wonderful wedding planner as well Fran Aycoch that helped make this happen the day berore and day of the wedding. She did a wonderful job :)! Stay tuned for the Story !
- Venue: Great Oak Manor (STUNNING)
- Wedding Coordinator: Forrach Events (AMAZING!)
- Hair and Make up: Erin Aweau (609) 220-1054
- Jewler: Bove Jewelers
- Flowers: Rachels’s Flower Power (AMAZING!)
- Catering: Festive Foods Catering ( AMAZING)
- String Quartet: La Primavera Music ( GREAT!)
- DJ: My DeeJay : ( Always a pleasure Evan… Amazing!)
- Lighting: Perkins Productions ( Beautiful)
- Rentals: Select Event Rentals ( Wonderful)
- Officiant: Beginning Memories ( Very Nice)
- Invitations: Cyrano Designs ( Stunning)
Ashley, feel free to add where you got the fun details of your favors, cozies, wine and cookies 🙂